Nipple shape

TabianTabian Posts: 76
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Not wishing to sound like a perv but when I apply Nicki skin to either Genesis or Victoria 4.2 the nipples are smooth to the breast. Is there a way that they can have a bit more form?:red:

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Uhm, you mean the morphs?

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Okay, I think I understand your question.

I believe you're applying only the textures, which do not alter shape (except in the case of displacement maps, but that's a different issue).

If you have just downloaded DAZ Studio and installed only the Genesis Starter Essentials, you have very few morphs to work with.

What you can do is this: go to shareCG and download this set:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis

It includes a nipple morph...

If this isn't the answer to your problem, please clarify :)

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

look under morphs for the character, you should find,

nipple-controls.jpg
    713 x 798 - 133K
  • TabianTabian Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Hi Rareth, when I follow the list down from actor,universal,upper body,torso,universal,real world all I get to modify is the navel. Have I not got the full version?

edited December 1969

Tabian13 said:
    Hi Rareth, when I follow the list down from actor,universal,upper body,torso,universal,real world all I get to modify is the navel. Have I not got the full version?

hmmm I might have more morphs than you, I've got a bunch of things loaded, but I could have sworn there was a nipple setting with the default genesis.

edited December 1969

ah I found the problem I have this

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-evolution-body-morphs

• TabianTabian Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Thanks for everything guys, I bought the morph pack and it appears to work well...

• cedarwolfcedarwolf Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

So there is no way to turn off the nipples and breasts to make Genesis actually look like a male without buying another package?:ohh:

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Genesis starts as neither a male or female shape, just basic humanoid biped. There are Basic Female, Basic Male and Kid body morphs and I believe limited face/expression morphs in the Starter Essential.