How To Install Renderosity Poser Format Content to Daz Studio 4.9

I recently came back to DAZ 3d after long time. I used the Install manager to install Daz 4.9 and all of my content I had bought since long time ago. That went well. But I have a lot of stuff i bought at renderosity which is all Poser format. Before i had Poser 6 and all the Runtime and sub directories and i could just add the Poser 6 directory to DAZ Studio so that it could find it and you would see that content in Daz Studio.

But now i don't have Poser 6 anymore.   Then how do i install my Renderosity purchases( which are Poser format)?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

You can either merge them with your existing content folder, or add a new content folder sprcifically for them.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Note that you ought to have a Runtime folder sitting in your existing content location. Just use that as if it's a normal Poser Runtime (because it is).

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931

I'm confused. I need a Runtime folder? Where do i put it. PS I have Windows 10.  I just put it anywhere? But then, i have to make all the folders that poser usually has in the Runtime folder? i dont really rembemr them. I kinda remember under Runtime there was a Library folder and a bunch of others, and then under Library you have Characters, Poses, and other folders.

You probably already have a Runtime folder in your current content folder.

You mean in my DAZ 4.9 folder?

Inside "My Library" or "My Daz 3D Library" if you use the defaults.

Thank you very much. I'll try it.