looking to hire daz3d artist is this the right place to ask?

Hello I am a writer and very bad 3d artist.  I suck completely at morphing Daz3d characters. I have purchased over a 1000 dollars worth of Daz3d models poses and expressions.  I am seeking to hire someone to take the things i've bought from Daz3d and morph them into characters i can use in my graphic novel.   I am willing to pay 900 dollars for the 50 illustations created from the models i have bought. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected].  If this is the wrong place to send this mission out i am sorry for that.  

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

No,  this is the New Users Help Forum,  designed to help New Users learn to get to grips with their new software.  You would be better off moving this thread to another forum. I would suggest possibly the Commons, or Maybe the Art Studio forum. Click to edit your first post and you will see, if you glance to the left of the thread header that there is a box where you can select another forum from the drop down list.

Be aware however that anyone who agreed to do illustartions for you could only do them from the models that they have purchased.  Your stuff is for your use only, as per the EULA.