Connect connection problem

Hello,

I can't seem to connect to daz connect. I am missing several of my props and need to download them again. I recently changed my email and can't find a way to update it within daz studio which is still using my old email to login to daz connect. I overwrite it but it still will not connect. Is there a way to edit my email within studio? The regular site login is not a problem since it has been updated with the new email and I can login. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,285

First click in on the login button and log out,  click on account and make sure you going to right account (if not, log out and log in to the proper on).  Test it out by buying something "free" from the free items.  By the way, in you account, you can always download the connect package and authorization file each of your products, place them in the install folder in content/data/cloud/install and tell Daz studio to install product.  I never have the patience to remember what I buy in connect so I find this easier.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

Thank you nemesis. I tried what you said but it isn't working. I am getting an error 'communication to server failed' whenever I hit login from within daz studio. I changed the email in 'my account' through the daz website but there is no way for me to edit it for daz connect inside studio that I can figure out anyway. I may have to call in to see if I can get someone at Daz to change it on their end. Thanks again.

Try this: https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207496406-I-Cannot-Sign-Into-Daz-Connect-and-I-Get-a-Login-Failure-in-Daz-Studio-4-9  My guess is that you have to reaccept the EULA before it will let you log in since you changed your password...

Try the simplies solutions first and if they don't work, try https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207812393?page=1#comment_115000127446

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

Thank you for your help nemesis. I accepted the eula again restarted ds and was able to login after a couple of tries. My old email is still showing as default inside studio. Don't know how to fix that. I would think that updating it in my account would update all but anyway I am logged in. Thanks. :)