missing tab?

Hello, i have the latest daz 3d pro

After watching a few videos I noticed I have a missing tab, along the top where it says Render, Connect, Window, Help... most videos I've seen they have a script tab, i dont why ?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I guess that you mean Daz Studio,   Daz 3D is the Company.

• Yes... I mean Daz studio 4.9 pro

However, apologizes.... as shortly after making this post I figured out the problem I was having... so this thread can be closed.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,009

For anyone coming along later, the Scripts menu is created automatically when one right-clicks on a piece of content in a content pane and selects Create Custom Action.

• GIMLOTGIMLOT Posts: 11
    edited May 2018

anyone find a fix for this 

Post edited by GIMLOT on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

anyone find a fix for this 

A fix for what?

As Richard posted the Script menu is created automatically when you create a custom action, I have the Iray Uber Shader, Glass shader and water shader in it, amongst others. It saves having to go searching for something that I might use often.

• Can somebody explain please, how does Scripts tab appear. I am trying to export my figire to Blender but I cannot due to the missing tab. 

• For me this was/is confusing. I installed the bridge and expected it to be installed as script/custom action but it didn't. (At least it did not create the tab with the action in it.) So I did as told, selected content, right clicked and scrolled down to create custom action and clicked accept. That created the tab with my newly never to use custom action and the bridge in it. (Also did not find it in utillities as such.) So it is kind of there but not obvious enough to find it for a noob like me.

• I am having trouble with this as well. Can somebody explain in a bit more detail?